>>>DeutschAs in all public places, it is currently necessary to follow some rules when visiting Ballhaus Ost in order to contribute to the further containment of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and to prevent it from spreading again. Based on the hygiene concept for cultural institutions published by the Berlin Senate, Ballhaus Ost has developed its own hygiene concept. This aims at providing a safe and secure environment for visitors, artists and staff during performances at Ballhaus Ost, with regard to possible risks of infection.
If you are planning a visit to Ballhaus Ost, please note the following points:
– Tickets can only be purchased online and in advance through our advance booking partner Reservix.
– Connected tickets (double seats) can only be booked by persons living in the same household.
– In order to be able to trace any chains of contact, the following personal data of ticket users will be collected when purchasing tickets: First and last name, full address, telephone number or e-mail address. In accordance with the German Data Protection Act (§ 17 DSGVO), this data will be stored for 4 weeks and then destroyed. – Tickets are personalized and cannot be passed on to third parties.
– When attending the event, please bring a valid identification document and proof of either:
1. complete SARS-CoV-2 vaccination with a vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency (last vaccination at least 14 days ago)
2. complete recovery from SARS-CoV-2 illness (positive PCR test dated at least 28 days and no more than 180 days ago); or
3. a daily negative SARS-CoV-2 test from an official testing center (no self-tests).
– Ticket holders are requested to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the performance booked. Late entry is not permitted.
– A minimum distance of 1.5m from other persons must be maintained on all routes and in all places in the Ballhaus Ost.
– Signage, floor markings and staff instructions must be followed. Please also observe hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette.
– Users of the Corona warning app are requested to make use of the digital check-in option on site for possible contact tracing.
– Persons with symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, pain in the limbs, cold, sore throat, chills, as well as persons who have had contact with persons suffering from COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the respective performance are requested to refrain from attending, as they cannot be granted admission.
– Persons who do not agree to the above measures and regulations cannot be admitted to Ballhaus Ost either.
We hope that we will manage to find a respectful, considerate and yet relaxed way to cope with this special and challenging situation and to return to conduct live art events at Ballhaus Ost.
We look forward to welcoming you back again!
Your Ballhaus Ost Team