Based on the hygiene recommendations for cultural institutions published by the Berlin Senate, Ballhaus Ost has developed its own hygiene concept. This aims at providing a safe and secure environment for visitors, artists and staff during performances at Ballhaus Ost, with regard to possible risks of infection.
If you are planning a visit to Ballhaus Ost, please note the following points:
– Tickets can only be purchased online and in advance through our advance booking partner Reservix.
– Ticket holders are requested to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the performance booked. Late entry is not permitted.
– It is mandatory to wear an FFP 2 mask everywhere in the house (including on the seat).
– A minimum distance of 1.5m from other persons must be maintained on all routes and in all places in the Ballhaus Ost.
– Signage, floor markings and staff instructions must be followed. Please also observe hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette.
– Users of the Corona warning app are requested to make use of the digital check-in option on site for possible contact tracing.
– Persons with symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, pain in the limbs, cold, sore throat, chills, as well as persons who have had contact with persons suffering from COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the respective performance are requested to refrain from attending.
– Persons who do not agree to the above measures and regulations cannot be admitted to Ballhaus Ost.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding!
Your Ballhaus Ost Team