>>>DeutschWe are very happy that after the pandemic-related closure Ballhaus Ost will be able to reopen for live performances on September 18, 2020 with Christoph Winkler’s production On HeLa – The Colour of Cells and the premiere of Name Her – Eine Suche nach den Frauen+ by Marie Schleef in the week after.
As in all public places, it will be necessary to follow a few rules when visiting Ballhaus Ost in order to contribute to the further containment of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and to counteract its renewed spread respectively.
Based on the hygiene framework for cultural institutions published by the Berlin Senate, Ballhaus Ost has developed a hygiene concept of its own. This concept is intended to establish a safe and secure shared space for visitors, artists and employees to hold public events in the Ballhaus Ost with respect to possible risks of infection.
If you are planning a visit to Ballhaus Ost, we ask you to observe the following points:
– Tickets can only be purchased in advance through our advance booking partner Reservix. Further details (e.g. regarding the requirements for purchasing small group tickets or the collection of personal data) will be explained during the booking process.
– Ticket holders are requested to arrive at the Ballhaus Ost at least 10 minutes before the start of the booked performance. An admission after the beginning of the performance is generally excluded.
– Persons with chronic respiratory diseases, who cannot wear mouth and nose covers because of this, are advised that they are exposed to an increased risk of infection. – On all paths and at all locations in Ballhaus Ost a minimum distance of 1,5m to other persons is to be kept. Furthermore it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose cover. The mouth and nose cover can be taken off at the assigned place in the theater hall.
– Signs, floor markings and instructions of the staff have to be followed. Please also pay attention to hand hygiene and considerate coughing and sneezing behaviour.
– Persons with symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, headaches, limb pain, sniffles, sore throat, chills, as well as persons who have had contact with COVID-19 patients in the 14 days prior to the respective performance are asked to refrain from visiting, as they cannot be admitted.
– Persons who do not agree with the measures and regulations mentioned above cannot be granted access to Ballhaus Ost either.
We hope that we will manage to find a respectful, considerate and yet relaxed way to cope with this special and challenging situation and to return to conduct live art events at Ballhaus Ost. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
Your Ballhaus Ost Team